Degree Works is available for undergraduate students beginning with the 2006 Undergraduate Catalog.  To access Degree Works, students should log into their myBama account, select Student from the left side menu, and then click on the Degree Works icon in the center of the page. Students can also access Degree Works directly by visiting Students under a catalog prior to 2006 should see their advisor for degree information. Degree Works is also currently available for a limited number of graduate programs. If your graduate program is not active in Degree Works, please contact your department and let them know that you would like Degree Works to be available for your program.

Student Educational Planner Tutorial  (video)

Student Educational Planner (,pdf)